You might remember me telling you I would let you know if I completed my reading challenge or not. Truth is, I didn’t complete it! I was so bummed! After starting a new job in September, work consumed my life and even more so during the holidays. I practically had NO time at all to read the last 3 months of 2020.
Even so, I am proud that I was able to read as much as I did, and I would like to keep trying to read 52 books every year until I meet my goal. 🙂
On my last update, I had finished reading 23 books. Here are the books I finished reading last year:
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
- We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
- Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
- The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti
- The Love Letters of Abelard and Lily by Laura Creedle
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Sadly, I did not meet my goal. I ended up reading 39 books last year which means I completed 75% of my goal. Therefore, I’m happy about it, even if I didn’t get to cross off another item in my bucket list.
I will keep trying to read 52 books every year, until I meet my goal, like I said. I hope I can use my time more wisely during 2021 and I hope that it is an overall better year for us all. 🙂
How much did you read in 2020?
Did you set up another reading challenge for 2021?
Find me on social media: